Are you looking for the easiest way to make your TJX Credit Card Payment? If YES, then you need to know the whole process of TJX Credit Card Login procedure so you can check your TJX Credit Card statement or manage your account online.
TJ Maxx is one of the biggest department store chain with plenty of stores based in the United States of America, Canada, United Kingdom, ROI, Germany, and Poland.
TJX Credit Card Login
They are one of the largest international clothing and fashion store chain for discount products, and they continue to grow and outsell other rival discount brand retailers. The US Branch has T.J. Maxx, HomeGoods and Marshalls, and the popular T.K. Maxx Chain across Europe.
Just like all major retailers, TKX offer credit cards to help frequent customers get more out of their purchased products and make savings. This guide covers all the credit cards that TJX have offers to the users, their incentives, terms and conditions, and how to make TJX credit card payments and to make a payment online or manage your account then you need to know the process of TJX Credit Card Login process.
TJ Maxx Credit Card Payment
Making some online payments for your TJX Credit Card, MasterCard, Reward and Storecard payments online is something time saving, and the chance to save yourself from credit penalty, paying credit fee and making good credit history to earn points and win plenty of rewards.
It is quite easy to make T.J.Maxx Credit Card Payment Online, simply Register at TJX Online Account by visiting the TJX Rewards Login Page and then later tap on the link that says Register Here. After registering for an account, follow below step by step process to make an online TJX Payments.
- Visit the page .
- Now provide or enter your User ID and Password.
- Now navigate to Bill Payment.
- Now enter the payment amount, date and other prompt payment information.
- Now, verify the details and Submit.
More Ways to Make TJX Store Credit Card Payments
TJ Max has also made avail other payments ways to their TJX Rewards Credit Card and TJX Rewards Platinum MasterCard customers. You can visit any of their following stores to make direct payments.
- TJ Maxx
- Sierra Trading Post
You can also make credit card payment via sending the check or money order to TJX address given at TJX official website. Moreover, you can also make an account payment over the phone, call (800) 926-6299 and follow the automated system to complete your bill payments.
TJX Credit Card Rewards & Benefits
The benefits of the TJX Rewards Platinum MasterCard outweigh the benefits given by the regular TJX Credit Card. All cards offer 10% discount on the first purchase when you made an online transaction through a website where the applicant applied for the card.
This means that, if you applied at T.J. Maxx for the credit card, you could only use the 10% discount at TJMaxx.com and once approved. Both cards offer cash back rewards that based on points accumulated: 5 points per $1 spent at T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra Trading Post and TJMaxx.com.
The TJX Platinum MasterCard also offers an additional benefit that cardholders earn one point per $1 spent at other locations where MasterCard accepted easily. Cardholders for both cards will earn a $10 reward certificate for every 1,000 points earned, and there is no limit to the number of points that can be earned and there is no limit to the number of points that can be earned and both cards also have the additional benefits of exclusive sales and surprise savings.
Who Will Get the Most Benefits?
TJX Companies markets both the TJX Rewards Credit Card and the TJX Rewards Platinum MasterCard to customers who are frequent shoppers at discount retail stores. The business model of TJX Companies is to deliver quality brand name fashion products at discount prices, focusing on the Treasure-Hunt experience.
No two stores are exactly the same, and it is always a mystery that brands to store will carry at any moment. Considering that the TJX discounts are specific to the store the card is from, and the cardholder primarily benefits from the T.J. Maxx credit card as a frequent customer.
T.J.Maxx Phone Number & Customer Service:
- TJX Credit Card Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-926-6299
- TJX Credit Card Timings: Monday to Friday 9 AM to 6 PM EST
- Thank you for calling the TJ Maxx Customer Service Department to hear options in English press 1.
- If your call pertains to our stores that include gift cards and credit card inquiries please press 1.
- Our menu options have recently changed so you need to listen carefully for the following options.
- If you are calling about TJ Maxx reward credit card, to discuss your bill, to make a payment, or to report a lost or stolen card please press 1.
- If you want to inquire about tracking or locating merchandise, please press two.
- If you would like to inquire about tracking or locating merchandise please press two.
- If you want to have some information on your TJMax gift card including checking your balance please press 3.
- Are you looking for the stolen card in your area? Press 4.
- To use our easy store locator for other inquiries please press 5 and the next available agent will be with your asap.
- If your call pertains to an online shopping inquiry, please press 2.
TJX Credit Card Rewards Phone Number:
- Rewards Credit Card: 1-800-952-6133
- Rewards Platinum MasterCard:1-877-890-3150
We hope you find this post helpful on TJX Credit Card Login and other related information and if you have any query related to TJX Credit Cards then you can ask your queries in the comment section below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.